Hotel & Accommodations
Breakfast Buffet Daily 7:00am – 10:30am
Lunch & Dinner will not be served
Mon-Thu: 11:00am – 11:00pm (last call 10:00pm)
Fri-Sat: 11:00am – 12:00am (last call at 11:00pm)
Breakfast: 7:00am – 10:30pm
All Day Menu 11:00am –10:oopm
Kids Menu 11:00am-10:00pm
Mon-Thu: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Fri-Sat: 12:00pm - midnight
11:00am – 7:00pm To-Go / Take Out Only *weather permitting
OCEAN MARKET (gift shop)
Daily 8:00am - 8:00pm
AQUAVIVA POOL BAR & GRILL
Menu Daily: 12:00pm - 5:00pm Bar Open 12:00pm - 7:00pm
Dinner 5:00pm - 10:00pm (Non smoking area)
Outdoor Pool access is located via the outdoor staircase next to the locker room. Outdoor Pool exit to Mezzanine Level. Hotel guests ONLY
As a guest of the hotel, A daily resort fee $40 (plus sales & occupancy tax) off-season per night will be charged to your room rate and $55. (plus sales & occupancy tax) peak-season per night (05.20.22 – 10.02.22).
You will enjoy the following amenities included in the Resort Charge:
- Spacious Self-Parking
- Guest Room Hi-Speed Wireless Internet Access
- Local and Toll-Free Calls
- In-Room Safe, Bottled Water, Coffee, and Tea
- 24-Hour Access to Business Center Computers
- Indoor Pool and Jacuzzi (towels provided)
- Fitness Center with adjacent Locker Room
- Seasonal (weather permitting):
- Outdoor Pool, Jacuzzi, and Locker Room (towels provided), beach chairs & umbrellas
- Private Access to Public Beach (with valet service)
Pet friendly guestrooms are located on our 2nd floor Mezzanine level. Pet rooms are limited in number and are restricted to Standard Two Queen Guestrooms ONLY. Due to this, you must inform the hotel in advance if you are bringing a pet. There is a maximum of 2 pets per designated guestroom and are not to exceed a maximum of 80lbs combined. The hotel will charge a $150.00++ non-refundable service fee per stay for guests with pets (excluding service animals). This fee will offset the additional cleaning expense incurred. Pets may not be left unattended in the hotel room. Housekeeping may not service rooms with unattended pets. Pets are not allowed in any food or beverage service area, and must be kept on a leash in public areas. Please provide your cell phone number at check in, and be sure to clean up after your pet.
Pets are not allowed in the pool area. They are allowed at the Tiki Bar.
Pets are allowed on the boardwalk year round and on the beach Oct 1st - April 30th.
*Management reserves the right to refuse service to any guest who does not comply with the pet friendly policies at Ocean Place Resort & Spa.
Service Animals: Ocean Place Resort & Spa abides by the rules and regulations with regards to trained service animals. The laws under ADA only extends to animals that are individually trained to perform a task for the benefit of an individual with a disability. Due to this distinction, emotional support animals are not protected by the laws that govern service animals.
Accessible rooms are available to book online. All requests are based upon availability and are not guaranteed.
Shower amenities are shampoo, conditioner, body wash, soap and a hair dryer.
WE ARE A SMOKE-FREE PROPERTY
Our rooms are completely non-smoking, including the balconies. A $400.00 Smoking Abatement Fee will be charged if there is evidence of smoking in the room.
A credit card is required to check into the hotel for taxes, fees and incidentals. An authorization will be taken immediately, with an incidental hold of $100.00 per day. Upon check out, the balance of your stay will be charged. Any unused portion of the authorization will release once the pending transaction finalizes. This may take 3 to 10 business days depending on your financial institution.
CHECK IN IS 4:00PM
CHECK OUT IS 11:00 AM
Please feel free to use all of the resort facilities and amenities before/after you check out. The Front Desk will be happy to hold your luggage until you leave. We cannot accommodate late check outs.
- Seaview Restaurant & Lounge (Indoor Dining NOW Available)
- Room Service
- Tiki Bar *weather permitting
- Ice Tiki *weather permitting
- Aquaviva Pool Bar & Grill *weather permitting
- Til's Oceanside Restaurant – Outdoor Dining *weather permitting
- Beach Food & Drinks Service
*Please refer to our HOURS OF OPERATION FOR UPDATED TIMES
Yes, our Tiki Bar is open to the public daily *weather permitting
Commission is 10% of the base rate per night (before taxes and fees).
Commissionable rates are available on our website or through GDS (i.e.: Resort Experience Rate (Best Available Rate) or packages/promotions). Group rates are NOT commissionable.
- Send an invoice and W-9 (W-8BEN-E if international) Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Invoice must state the following on company letterhead:
- Company name, address, and contact information
- Invoice number
- Guest name(s)
- Date(s) of stay
- Confirmation number(s)
- IATA Number
- Total requested commission due for each reservation (if applicable)
- Overall total requested commission due
You have up to 6 months to send the information. Invoices received after 6 months of the guests’ arrival date, cannot be processed.
No, a statement only works as a report of your commissions due. An invoice must be submitted for review.
- If the reservation is cancelled outside of the cancellation policy booked therefore not charged, or if the reservation is a no show and not charged (i.e.: credit card declined).
- Invoice is received past 6 months from arrival date.
- If the reservation(s) on invoice provided was already paid commission.
Once the guest departs the hotel, the invoice received will be reviewed and verified, then submitted to Accounting for payment. We will contact you if any discrepancies.
Commissions are typically paid within 30 days of invoice date.